Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Elasti-Girl To the Rescue


Okay so this is such a proud moment for me - and you might be wondering why?? We had our ward trunk or treat on Saturday, and after being heckled by some of my friends for not having a costume I decided to try. 15 minutes before we had to leave I still had nothing, but then it came to me - Elasti-girl. I had all of the stuff, I just needed to put together my red clothes, draw the Incredibles symbol on a piece of printer paper, zip up my black boots, and slip on my rubber dishwashing gloves! Oh yes and the mask - it wasn't "tailored" to my face as I would want it to be, but it worked. So needless to say this is one of those moments where only a mom could pull something this homespun out of the closet in 10 minutes!!

I guess I should mention Sam - (super hero trying to hog the spotlight). He was a Lion, and was so not excited about trick or treating. Wierd I know but that's that. He did manage to pose with his friends Hallie and Maggie Allred, and Brooklyn and Landon Tolboe.

3 comments:

Jennilyn said...

Megan you are my Super Hero!!! We will look back on these days and think..."What the HECK was I thinking?" You are great,Love ya

Team Harris said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That is the funniest and cutest idea I have ever seen. You rock my socks off!

The Kawasaki's said...

I'm pretty impressed! I couldn't throw together an elastigirl outfit that fast.